wait before buying that lipstick colour
ParisBeaverbanks has tagged me on shopping tips and tricks. I believe this will be an interesting list for all fashionistas and shopping enthusiasts.
~ Start copy ~
It’s very simple. When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.
1. Wear comfy clothing when you’re shopping. You don’t wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when you’re trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com
2. When buying pants or jeans, try to try them on with a pair of heels so you know its the right length. If you don’t and wear it with heels later, you might find that it hangs at an awkward length. http://www.all-aboutshopping.com
3. We are always lure to buy the latest lipstick colour in town. Before you respond to magazine’s review and recommendation, make sure you try on the colour and walk around for a while before deciding to purchase it. Lipstick colour looks different when it’s absorbed on the lips and lightings can alter the way you look too. This will avoid buying a lipstick that doesn’t look so great on you afterall 🙂 http://www.dorisgoshopping.com
~ End copy ~
Will be great to hear from:
- Go Shopping for Dr Hauschka Holistic Lipstick
- the power of colour
- What’s your favourite colour for a phone?
- can’t wait for our hawaii vacation
- travel magazines bring relaxation